Automotive Fleet provided another way for fleet managers and industry professionals to engage with the biggest developments in 2023. Fleet experts discussed maintenance costs, vehicle remarketing, and more in Automotive Fleet’s most-viewed videos of 2023.
Here are the top Automotive Fleet videos (as of December 19, 2023).
Top Automotive Fleet Videos
- President Matt Dyer Explains Decision to Align Under Wheels Brand Name – Matt Dyer, president of Wheels, explains why Wheels was selected as the brand name for the combined legacy companies of Wheels Donlen and LeasePlan.
- Geotab Connect 2023 Conference Provides a View into Fleet Management of Tomorrow – The 2023 Geotab Connect Conference was held on Feb. 5-8, 2023 in Orlando, Fla. It was attended by more than 1,700 fleet professionals. Geotab’s roadmap is to evolve into an AI-enabled platform that is hardware agnostic.
- Five Reasons Why Fleet Maintenance Costs Have Experienced Double Digit Price Increases – The 133rd State of the Fleet Industry video discussed how increases in fleet maintenance costs have been substantial, with some cases experiencing percentage increases that are double digits.
- Holman & Schindler Elevator Corporation Talk Fleet Electrification and Custom Upfits – In this Fleet Momentum episode, Chris Brown, Bobit associate publisher, discusses these challenges in a real-world scenario with Gibran Lehmkuhl, head of purchasing & mobility for Schindler Elevator Corporation, and Ted Davis, senior VP and COO, manufacturing and distribution for Holman.
- Commercial Fleets Identify ‘Pain Points’ in Vehicle Remarketing – The 138th State of the Fleet Industry video discussed how the used-vehicle market remained strong for commercial fleet remarketing out-of-service company vehicles at auction, but there were three pain points that negatively impacted fleets.
- Supply Chain Hurdles to Inflation: 15 Trends Impacting Fleet Managers in 2023 – One of the top trends impacting fleet managers is ongoing sourcing constraints to acquire replacement vehicles amplified by logistics delays throughout the entire order-to-delivery process.
- Insights on Future Fleet Trends from the 2023 Consumer Electronics Show – In the past 15 years, the Consumer Electronics Show (CES) has evolved into an important platform for a growing number of global automakers and Tier 1 suppliers looking to showcase mobility technologies.
- The Evolution and Transformation of Fleet Management – Watch this wide-ranging discussion with Shlomo Crandus, CEO of Wheels, about the evolution and transformation of fleet management in the next five years.
- Fleet Liability Concerns about “Phantom Braking” by Automatic Emergency Braking (AEB) Systems – The National Highway Traffic Safety Administration (NHTSA) opened a formal investigation of a series of “phantom braking” incidents.
- Fleet Costs are at Record Levels But the Full Impact Has Yet to be Felt – The 130th State of the Fleet Industry video included topics such as fleet cost increases hitting record levels.
Subscribe to Automotive Fleet’s YouTube channel for more videos and sign up for our newsletter to gain more industry insights.